From: Reima Abouarabi [mailto:reima@libcusa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 1:55 PM
To: 'Haytham Faraj'; 'Nour M Hussein'; 'nina.abadeh@gmail.com'; 'maya9164@aol.com'; 'jalil747@yahoo.com'; 'Hiba Yazbek'; 'Ned Fawaz'; 'mrizk@xcelmicro.com'; 'Hussein S. Berry'; 'Rania Khalil'; 'jaafern@dearborn.k12.mi.us'
Cc: 'Mahmoud Serhane'
Subject: RE: Ticket design

Hello,

Below I have included the notes from last night’s meeting and responsibilities for next meeting Wednesday, March 9th, 2011  6:30-7:30 pm.

Commuter Center Meeting Minutes for Monday, February 28, 2011

Ticket prices-Print Express

o   600 tickets + 100 student tickets (700 total) for $100.00 dollars

o   Printed by next meeting Wednesday, March 9th, 2011  6:30-7:30 pm

o   Changes to the ticket before printing (Rania)

§  Number all the stars   1-3

§  Make star number 3 larger

§  Add Friday to the date

§  Correct 6:00pm : instead of .

§  Make the map 25-30%smaller, only leave outline of the Lebanon-remove inner details

§  Word donation instead or tickets

§  Higher resolution

Work on sponsorship flyer template  (Majed)

GOLD: $2,500 – Full color page advertisement + table

SILVER: $1,500 – Full black/white page advertisement + table

BRONZE: $1,000 – ½ black/white page advertisement + table

PROFESSIONAL: $500 – 1/3 page advertisement, 2 tickets

Event Sponsorship Sale Goals

o   Gold                    - 8 Sponsors

o   Silver                  -10 Sponsors

o   Bronze                -12 Sponsors

o   Professional    - 15 Sponsors

*This will mainly be George, Joseph & Abu Ali’s responsibilities- with the help of the committee.

Committee Ticket Sales-

o   Majed                   10

o   Hiba                       10

o   Nina                       20

o   Nour                      10

o   Reima                   10

o   Nancy                   10

(This will be discussed more during our next meeting. Your input is welcome and approval needed)

Hiba will create an expense and projection sheet based for next meeting.

Nina will work on the synopsis of the event and city of the Computer Center.

Next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 9th, 2011  6:30-7:30 pm

Responsibility List for next meeting

Wednesday, March 9th, 2011  6:30-7:30 pm

George Saad

Ø  Confirm keynote speaker by  this Friday, March 4th, 2011

Ø  Selling sponsorship packages and promotion the event

Joseph Marouni

Ø  Correct location and spelling of the City of the Computer Center

Ø  Selling sponsorship packages and promotion the event

Majed Rizk

Ø  Create Sponsorship form template

Nina Abadeh

Ø  Write synopsis of the event

Hiba Yazbeck

Ø  Create expense sheet/ financial model of projections and expenses for the event

Nour Hussein

Ø  Meet with Best Buy managers Thursday, March 3rd, 2011 for IPad donation

Rania Khalil

Ø  Work on the final draft of the ticket

Ned Fawaz

Ø  Name of the contact person who leads KOUDOURAT?

Mahmoud Serhane

Ø  Spreadsheet list of buyers and sellers from LIBC Gala Event

Reima Abouarabi

Ø  Make sure the tickets get printed before next meeting

Ø  Follow up with members

Thank you for your efforts and time. Please reply to this email if you have questions or input. I will update you on any and all new progress.

Best

Reima Abouarabi