Rebuttal ICO of PV1 Shane Colyer

CPT Sullivan:

I am attaching our rebuttal matters.  I request that the brigade commander not take action until he learns the extent of the witness intimidation and harassment.  The actions by CPT Brunais were abusive, unprofessional and had a real impact.  In fairness to PV1 Colyer and commitment to the process, I recommend that Col Sinclair personally look into the matter.  I know of at least one officer, 1LT Fisher, who changed his mind after CPT Brunais’ actions.

I have attached three attachments consisting of several character letters and two award recommendations.

Vr,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

WASHINGTON DC׀  SAN DIEGO ׀ DEARBORN

www.puckettfaraj.com

888.970.0005 Toll Free

202.280.1039 Fax

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.