  From: Haytham Faraj
  To: 'RK&A'
  Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 7:01 PM
  Subject: RE: The case

  I will be in Beirut Sunday.

  Haytham Faraj, Esq.

  PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

  WASHINGTON DC × SAN DIEGO ×  CHICAGO

  www.puckettfaraj.com

  888.970.0005 Toll Free

  202.280.1039 Fax

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender. You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.