[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Comment: "Second Defense Fund for Navy SEALs "

New comment on your post #997 "Second Defense Fund for Navy SEALs "
Author : Seosamh Mac Lochlainn (IP: 68.55.255.99 , c-68-55-255-99.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
E-mail : corrastro@gmail.com
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=68.55.255.99
Comment:
Those brave young soldiers are trained and put on the front line to protect our country. Let them do their job.  When dealing with the hardline people such as this it is not always possible to use a softly  softly  approach.
If circumstances were reversed we would probably see a head chopped off.

You can see all comments on this post here:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2009/12/second-defense-fund-for-navy-seals/#comments

Delete it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=2501
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&dt=spam&c=2501