Re: K, Bed Time

My girl MUST get a spa treatment. As your boss, I'm assigning you that task. K? Also, you are so right about turning from estate sale products to nicer (and newer) fashion. You alone must be the judge of what you want to keep and what you can part with. You are NOT a packrat and anything you want to keep we can keep. Memories are important and some things do have sentimental value that you may not fully appreciate until we get old. (Notice I didn't say "older?")
My girl did good today!
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>:

N, Day got away from me. But got the finances done.  Haytham didn't
send me info for the Wilridge billing, so I'm going to wait on that
until Monday.  I went to yoga tonight and it was nice -- a bit more
relaxing because we had 2 new to yoga people there, so the instructor
went slower and not so much strength building.  Have made myself a
list for packing tomorrow.  And am thinking through how to clean out
my junk and what it is I want to have, for clothes, jewelry, books,
papers, stuff from the military, etc... I said something about
declutering to Mom and she wrote back "yea, it's letting go of the old
stories"  (you know, I have this pink knit dress because it was
Grandmas..)  So If I'm not worried about who gave me what, (mom
especially), and I have a vision of a classier level of clothing, and
things; then I can get rid of everything else (and stop going to
estate sales, so I'll have to replace that with something???).

Going to bed now.  Up in the morning to pack and get organized for the
trip; may not get back to writing on the book unless I can snatch time
on the trip... Thanks for letting me go to this...  Oh, may also get a
spa treatment if there is one in the hotel!  Is it OK????

LUL, X