Looking forward to seeing you!

Andy,
Read the msg from Lt Farrar. NEAL, on the other hand, will have long since fallen asleep when you emerge from baggage claim at the Naha domestic terminal. Sorry to not meet you there, but our day starts pretty early with jury selection and rolling right into the case. We visited with Cisse today and he is in good spirits and hopeful. He really appreciates what you are doing for him. Will want to get together with you Monday evening after court. We can discuss the substance of your testimony in case we're able to squeeze it in on Tues. We anticipate the trial concluding on Wed.
See you Monday,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)