RE: Puckett & Faraj, PC Question

They were guaranteed to arrive at the bank on Tuesday by FEDEX. Sent them to the address on the cover letter.
Let us know if you find them.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting "Martz, Walter" <wamartz@chevychasebank.net>:

Hello,

I was just checking in to see if the documents had been signed and
mailed back?

W. Atlee Martz II

Chevy Chase Bank

(P) 703-288-7643