Re: Telecon w/Neal this morning

Just arrived Bagram. U-F-Believeable, but the Col in charge of Guard and Reserve Affairs works upstairs in the little bldg where Trial Defense Services has the bottom floor. Visited with her to find Marty. Again, UFB, he's a couple of blocks down the road and is the OIC of the Bagram C-12 Detachment. He's going to be between missions in 1/2 hr and she's going to get me down to his area to meet and greet him. I'll take the camera and get some photos.
More after our meeting.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>:

H, Neal got my email about you getting sworn into the E.D.  He is
jazzed -- Art 32 went well.  He's waiting for airlift to Bagram
tonight or tomorrow.  He also talked to a reporter who said he'd get
the story to his contacts at Washington Post and NY Times.  Look for
it tomorrow or Sat. He spent some time with the LTC who wants an
appeal last weekend, and plans on working that case on Friday in
theater.  Not sure what he's going to charge him -- but I assume he's
a new client.  He can't wait to tell you about the Hill case.  He is
also thrilled with the Hamama case you nabbed.

Working the Gilbert Q & A.  It's a bit difficult to unravel --
honestly academics!!!!!  Not sure I can get it done tonight -- there
are several questions that Gilbert needs to answer to fill in the fact
holes.  Will try and wrap it by tomorrow noon and get it to you.  Marcy