health checkup downrange

X,
Phys Asst who was on scene during interrogations in Roger's case answered all my pressing medical questions. Asked him about my PSA blood test results and he said that was enough of a bump from last year's reading that I should go over to our doc's office and pick up that referral and go see a urologist. No cause for alarm. Says Urologist will take another PSA test to confirm and if he suspects anything, may do a biopsy (which doesn't sound fun but it's under anesthesia. That could rule out cancer. Says I should just do it. So I will. He examined my sore shoulder. Is convinced it's a damaged rotator cuff. Knows because he's had the similar problem and had it fixed. Recommends seeking further diagonsis to determine the extent of the damage to determine whether it will eventually heal on its own or may require arthroscopic surgery to repair. That's the back of my shoulder. The front has begun to be a problem, too. May be related. Only way they can tell for sure is with an MRI with an injection of dye. Yucky. But it's really becoming annoying and definitely not getting better. Believes it's from lifting too much weight in a chest press and letting my upper arms go backwards past parallell to my back. Thinking back, that's the way I always did bench press. Gave me suggestions for better workouts which I plan to adopt. He's 62 and been at his profession for a helluva long time and I trust him.
Love you big time!
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC