From: "Margaret" <adkins@sunrivertoday.com>
Date: November 30, 2008 3:15:59 PM EST
To: <puckwood@comcast.net>
Subject: Address

Hi Marcy & Neal,

Sorry I am so slow in getting around to answering your nice letter. The weather around here has been so nice that we spend a lot of time outside.

Martyâs address is Martin Adkins
                           C-12 Det 43
                           Bagram AB
                           APO AE  09354

If you are ever in this area again we would love to have you come and stay with us.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Take care,

Margaret & Lonnie