RE: CA's action in Young (UNCLASSIFIED)

Kevin,
No problem.  Thanks for the quick reply.
Best of luck on your PCS move.  Let me know if there's any way I can assist.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting "Cox, Kevin S. USA CPT USA OSJA TDS Defense Attorney" <kevin.s.cox@afghan.swa.army.mil>:

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Sir,

All of my files are in transit to Korea right now, as I should be
leaving here within a week or two.  The documents I had on my computer
were wiped out when my computer crashed in February...so, unfortunately,
right now I do not have a copy.

V/R
Kevin S. Cox
CPT, JA
Defense Counsel

US Army Trial Defense Service
Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan
DSN 318-431-4323

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and/or legally privileged and intended solely for the use
of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete
this email from your system. If you are not the named addressee, you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited. Please contact me via email or by
calling DSN 318-431-4323 if you have received this email in error.