Re: Email address

Harley,
Will check with SJA to see if we can do a conditional request to resign in lieu of the BOI, or in the alternative, an assurance and follow through that the CG will recommend retirement in grade.
Thanks for asking me back for the BOI.
S/f,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Scott Davidson <harley212@hotmail.com>:

Neal,

Talked with the CO. He didn't know that every officer O-4 and above will go through a grade determination. Seems he has some ghosts in his closet because he was visibly upset.

He says he feels duped by his "Lawyer Friend". It's got to be the Iwakuni SJA, LtCol McCormick. He's the only one here.

So I don't know if you email the 1stMAW and III MEF SJA's and see if we can do a conditional agreement or not. I figure we can't lose anything, right? It would be optimum if we could get one of the CG's endorsement to retire in grade.

III MEF SJA is LtCol David Bligh, email : david.bligh@usmc.mil

I'll call Marcy with payment info in a couple of hours.

s/f,

Harley

<

Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web.  Try  Bingâ now
http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try bing_1x1