Re: BOI Planning info

Harley,
Sounds like a good plan. The key to getting that time frame is not to rush. I'll reach out to the SJA next week with an introduction of myself as your attorney, and mention my busy schedule. Then we'll proceed with the paperwork.
Off to court!

Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Scott Davidson <harley212@hotmail.com>:

Neal,

If they do not buy off on our offers, then when it comes to setting a date, wondering if we could plan for the end of August, as you previously mentioned.

I am trying to take leave July 27 - Aug 18th.

Thanks,

Harley

<

Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web.  Try  Bingâ now
http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try bing_1x1