Re: FW: Petition for Wuterich

I'm not sure it has any downside.  Let me consult with H and C tonight.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting "Mark S. Zaid" <mark@markzaid.com>:

This is from a Marine (fmr) client of mine who Colby has also gotten to
know.

I don't know whether this is something we want done, but I do think there is
value in discussing behind the scenes political efforts that I know we can
undertake, without any downside that I can identify, to persuade the
Administration to drop the charges or negotiate a plea.

Mark

__
This electronic mail (e-mail) transmission is meant solely for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed.  It contains confidential information that may also
be legally privileged.  Any copying, dissemination or distribution of the
contents of this e-mail by anyone other than the addressee or his or her
agent for such purposes is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by telephone, facsimile or
e-mail and purge the original and all copies thereof.  Thank you.

Mark S. Zaid, Esq.
Mark S. Zaid, P.C.
1250 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Suite 200