RE: ANC Membership Meeting

I'll try to call today (Sunday).  Sorry for misspelling your name ... with a name like mine, I'm sensitive to that!

From: Puckett and Atwood [puckwood@comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 12:22 AM
To: Neysa Slater-Chandler
Cc: Lynch, MG; Dukes, Lt Col Thomas
Subject: Re: ANC Membership Meeting

Hi Neysa, Of course I'll assist with the subcommittee. If you'd like to chat, tomorrow, Sunday is good.  Court is in session from 0830 - 1730 Pacific time.

I'm out in California assisting my husband Neal with his biggest Marine Corps war crime in the last couple of decades - Haditha Iraq incident in 2005.  We've been here since 30 December 2011 for a general court-martial at Camp Pendleton.  Government's case is suppose to rest on Tuesday.

General Lynch, I do hope to be back in Virginia and ready to assist beginning the week of 30 Jan to 3 Feb.  Just let me know when you'd like to schedule a meeting

Thank you,
Marcy
Cell 202-340-0070