RE: ANC Membership Meeting

Marcy

Thanks for the note and status report.  I don’t envy anyone involved in a Marine Corps GCM at Pendleton, especially one that has had all of the publicity of the Haditha incident.  I will attempt to gather some background on the Reserve membership info over the next week.  Just send me an email when you get back to town and your schedule returns to normal.  Thanks.   //Joe

Joseph G. Lynch

Major General, USAF (Ret.)

General Counsel

Military Officers Association of America

201 N. Washington Street

Alexandria, Virginia 22314-2539

Phone:  (703) 838-8166

Mobile:  (571) 245-4664

email:  joel@moaa.org

www.MOAA.org

                      One Powerful Voice.®     For every officer at every stage of life and career.