From: Jones LtCol David M
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 19:11
To: Gannon Maj Nicholas L; 'Haytham Faraj'
Cc: 'Neal Puckett'; Marshall Maj Meridith L; Brower Capt Matthew R; Rubin LtCol Peter R; Sullivan LtCol Sean
Subject: RE: Update on UCI Motion

Major Gannon,

I am sorry that I just returned to my office and saw your email.  It is now 1100 here, which puts it at 1900 your time and 2200 Mr. Faraj's time.  So I have missed your time by two hours.

Let's try again for tomorrow morning my time, 0830, Thursday, my time.  This would be 1630 your time on Wednesday and 1930 Mr. Faraj's time.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit