-----Original Message-----
From: Parrish, Patrick J COL MIL USA FORSCOM
[mailto:patrick.parrish@us.army.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 6:40 PM
To: Dubbeling, Paul M. MAJ USA (82D SBDE, SJA)
Cc: Craver, Stacy L Ms CIV USA FORSCOM; Guillen, Robert A CPT MIL USA
USA USARCENT 1st TSC; McCarthy, Amy H. CPT USA (82nd SB - Trial
Counsel); Dimuro, Rebecca N. USA CPT USA OSJA TDS;
haytham@puckettfaraj.com; Parrish, Patrick J COL MIL USA FORSCOM
Subject: RE: US v. Jenkins: Request for Clarification of Court Rules

ALL COUNSEL:  I notice the docket notification lists the accused's SSN.
That is inappropriate and unnecessary.  Counsel will cease the practice
of including the accused's SSN on any docketing notification provided to
this court effective immediately.

COL Parrish