Fwd: 1800 Diagonal--Puckett & Faraj

I stand corrected.  I think I can look at their new clean version and compare to our first set of comments on the old lease and get it done tomorrow.  Rick

From: Krysta.Hardiman@cassidyturley.com
To: RickLane31@aol.com
CC: Chris.Sowick@cassidyturley.com
Sent: 4/14/2010 5:39:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: RE: 1800 Diagonal--Puckett & Faraj

Rick - Just spoke to Matt Maccaroni at Carr - the revised lease we sent you yesterday already incorporated your comments to the original lease AS WELL AS Carr's response to those comments (which we never sent you, because the deal died). You'll have to go back through the lastest version and make comments.

Call with questions. Thanks.

Please note my new email address and company name

Krysta L. Hardiman  Associate

Cassidy Turley
1921 Gallows Road, Suite 700
Vienna, VA 22182
T 703.770.3406    F 703.770.3480
Krysta.Hardiman@cassidyturley.com  www.cassidyturley.com

http://www.cassidyturley.com/
If you need to send me a file larger than 5M please use this link