RE: Computer Center Meeting date changed to Monday, May 9th, 2011 at 6:00 @ the LIBC Office

Okay, thanks for the info. I hope it works that you do,  we can also discuss DC then…..

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 1:05 PM
To: 'Reima Abouarabi'
Subject: RE: Computer Center Meeting date changed to Monday, May 9th, 2011 at 6:00 @ the LIBC Office

I’m tentative. I’ll try to make it.

From: Reima Abouarabi [mailto:reima@libcusa.com]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 12:32 PM
To: 'Reima Abouarabi'; 'Ned Fawaz'; mrizk@xcelmicro.com; mkaafa@yahoo.com; samer.ibrahim@live.com; 'Shukri Kazbour'; nltb457@gmail.com; 'Haytham Faraj'; 'Hiba Yazbeck'; 'Hiba Yazbek'; maya9164@aol.com; jalil747@yahoo.com; 'Nour Hussein'; 'Ali Sleiman'; 'samah haidar'; zzahr.ba@gmail.com; 'Rania Khalil'; tiba_nabil@hotmail.com; nina.abadeh@gmail.com; 'Mahmoud Serhane'; 'Rania Khalil'; ibhakkani@yahoo.com; dralexsobh@yahoo.com; dra14639@aol.com
Cc: 'Ali Mustafa at NLACLUB'; 'Mouhajer, Mike'; 'Ghassan Dannaoui'; 'Fawaz Baltaji'; 'Khaled Bakkour'; 'Majed Hassoun'; 'Abel-Ghani Mekkaoui'; 'Fawaz Naja'; 'Mariam Morad'; 'Nasser Halwani'; 'Walid Mourad'; 'Samer Chalak'; lebanese1965@aol.com; majedhassoun@hotmail.com; 'Shukri Kazbour'

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was great. I attended the Lebanese American Heritage Club Scholarship Dinner Friday, the Arab American Pharmacist association Annual Dinner Saturday, and the Northern Lebanese American Clubs Mother’s Day Dinner Sunday. During each event I spoke to attending guests regarding our upcoming Computer Center Event.

I have to give special thanks to the NLA Club members, specifically but not limited to Shukri Kazbour, Ali Mustafa, Abdul-Ghani Mekkaoui, Mike Mouhajer, Samer Chalak, Nasser Halwani, Fawaz Naja, Mariam Morad Elzain,  Walid Mourad, Ummo George Saad. They exceeded their promise of promoting our event last night. I look forward to a continuing relations with your Club. We will discuss this in more detail tonight.

With that being said please let this email serve as a reminder for tonight’s meeting at 6:00pm at the LIBC office. If you have any question please email or call me 313.414.8188.

Happy Monday.

See you tonight!

Reima Abouarabi