Re: Military Discharge Upgrade Boards and Record Corrections Boards

Dear Mr. Faraj:

Thanks again! I look forward to working with you.

Best,

Jackie

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 5:15 AM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Jackie,

I will send you a file to review later this week.  On Wednesday of this week you’re going to receive some documents to fill out so we can process payments to you for contract work that you do.

I hope you had a good weekend.

Haytham