From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:37 AM
To: Sullivan, Dwight H CIV USAF AFLOA/JAJA
Cc: Faraj Haytham; Marshall Meridith
Subject: Re: Hutchins type ruling

I, too, assume they will, since they claim that bringing Muth back to active
duty involuntarily is not just too hard, but barred by law, in the absence
of a direct connection to national defense.

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.
You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making
any copy or distribution.