Fw: 4 Marines

Forwarded.

I would hope that the Legal Review Board
that will be taking a look at Sgt Hutchins case
will take to heart the message Congressman
West is relaying to the world. In essence he
is saying "If you haven't been there and done
that, then keep your mouth shut, WAR IS HELL.
Hopefully, Senior Marine Officers, who have
been appointed by the Commandant to investigate
the case, will also take to heart, the message the
Congressman is sending. This also applies to
the Legal Review of Lt. Behenna's case and
hopefully the ears of the Panel (Jury) sitting on
the SSgt Wuterich's are wide open, also.

Semper fi,
Don Greenlaw

know you
----- Original Message ----- From: "Col Wayne Morris USMC (Ret)" <waymor@bizec.rr.com>